Friday, February 5, 2010

About Me


Hi and welcom to my Blog! I am the amazing Raw Bikini Girl. I designed this blog to show non-believers that vegans, vegetarians, and raw foodist can be athletes without the "traditional" way of eating. I hope to show you how you can eat living foods and continue to be an amazing athlete or regular person.

Having been involved with living a healthy lifestyle for many years, I still managed to have days where I did not eat as healthy as I should. And over time I realized I was doing harm to my body trying to lose weight and being in the best shape possible with supplements and over training. I still had my health problems and many food allergies to boot. My body was not functioning as I knew it should and it was time to do something about it.

Then I found raw. It was exciting to find a whole new way to prepare and eat food. Eating raw foods is fun. I learn something new every day. Preparing raw foods is so much easier than measuring out portions and counting calories like I use to. Reading about raw, the wonderful benefits, and the principles behind this way of eating is so exciting for me.

I am loving raw. It is amazing. I've lost weight, have more energy than I have ever had and the best part - I am a much happier person. My health issues are no longer a problem and my food allergies have disappeared. I feel better amazing!

Eating well is one of the best gifts we can give ourselves. Did you know, sixty percent of our illness in this country is caused by the SAD (Standard American Diet). Our current way of eating is making us sick. Help me spread the word about eating raw. My blog will cover my adventures, recipes, and other rantings as I show non-believers ways to a more nutritional way of eating that doesn’t require giving up the flavor and beauty of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment