Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010!



Today is the last day of 2010. I've had an incredible year. I continued eating raw for a bit, went back to being a vegetarian briefly, back to raw, and now am finally happy having combined the two. I am still involved with my wonderful partner. He seems to love me no matter what I do. He loves me when I am happy, moody, cranky (this one is still out for thought), but most of all he loves me because I am me. After being together for three years, we decided to take it to the next level...no not marriage. We are now partners in business. We work together six days a week. You must have a very strong relationship for this. Trust me! There are days when I want to just tape his mouth shut with duct tape but another thing I have learned this year is meditation. I have used this quite a bit and believe me it works. Meditation is something I look forward to each morning after my workout. It brings me to a place that sets my day. Yes, there are days when my meditation doesn't seem to work, but most days it seems to set me just right. During 2010 I have learned that I am not the person that I try to be. I try to be confident. I try to be strong. I try to be understanding. I try to be loving. I try to be a lot of things, but find that the best thing I have learned to be is me. I plan on taking "me" into 2011 and developing her into an amazing woman. Sitting at work today, I had a few moments to think about all the things I want to achieve during 2011 and have come up with the following list:
I want to stick to my nutrition plan. I do eat healthy but there are moments when I slip, no fall off the wagon hard. No I don't stray off the vegan or raw foods, I just add things I know I can't eat - sugar. Trust me, I pay for this mistake!
I want to stick to my workout plan. I do really well with one. I make it to the gym at least three to four times a week but I would like to be consistent.
I want to be more understanding.
I want to be more loving.
I want to be non-judgemental.
I want to be happy.
I want to be confident and strong.
I want to be ME.
As I look over this list, I have so many other things I could add, but I don't want to bore you with the details. Each and every day I am given in the new year, I want to make it the best day it can be.
In 2011 I want to do something fun with this blog. I have decide to try and enter something once a week. I want to write about my week and possibly add a picture and reciepe that corresponds with my rant. Okay, with that said I would like wish everyone a wonderful, happy, learning, New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment