Monday, July 11, 2011

Going Natural

Hey, I'm back!

A lot has been happening since I last wrote something. I am still eating well even though there was a time when I said %&$# it and ate whatever. That was not good. I felt horrible and looked horrible, too. It also made me moody and almost cost me my relationship. But, I am happy to report things are better.
New things have been happening...I have decided to go natural with my hair. This means no chemicals. I love it. Being this way requires more work, but everyday my hair looks AMAZING! I am eating raw/vegan again. I am working out on a regular basis and have seen big improvements. I finally like my legs and my butt looks amazing.
I am making improvements for the better in my life. Its about time. LOL!
I will be catching up on the blog. I know, I know, I said that before, but I am more focused and am finally getting my head on straight. Look for new post every Monday. I would like to talk about food, life, hair, etc. Basically my blog will be about my life and things that interact with it. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment