Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Three Weeks Until Ohio



Less than a month until my first competition of 2010. I'm excited, anxious, and ready to have this competition over and done with. I have been practicing my walk, poses, and smiles. This is not easy considering I am trying to walk in five inch heels on a carpet. Thank goodness the stage will not be carpeted.



I received my latest bathing suit. Now I have three to choose from. I am focusing my workouts to hit the trouble spots (booty) and am applying my tanning lotion so that I may have an even complexion for the show. Funny, you wouldn't think a girl like me would need to be darker. My hair is done. My nails will probably get a last minute touch-up before I leave for the competition. And my toes. These are a few of the fun things I do before my competitions.



Another thing I have to worry about is food. Being a raw foodie, I know I will have to bring most of my own foods. There will be an abundance of healthy foods available for the competitors, but nothing in its natural state. Its a good thing that fruit is easier to pack and carry. I am now looking for a personal blender so I can make my green smoothies in the hotel room. Since the show is one day, I will probably not eat as much so I can maintain my abs and lean muscles. I wouldn't want to look bloated on stage.
Time for some more sleep, then off to the gym!


Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment